The experience of sitting high a top an elephant in a teak wood chair, through the cool jungle of Taro, is an experience you’ll never forget.
Without a doubt the Elephant Safari Park in Taro is a MUST for visitors to Bali, and is the ONLY complete elephant experience in the world – making it truly unique. Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. Elephants can be seen immersing themselves in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other activities. Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, then learn more about the elephants ancestry and diversity at the parks historical and graphic displays.
Acclaimed as the World’s Best Elephant Park, facilities include a full Reception and Information Centre, a comprehensive Museum, with a large collection of elephant memorabilia and the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia.
A 200-seat restaurant over looking the lake, ideal for large groups or wedding, features an international menu, and the park Gift Shop offers an extensive range of elephant-theme products, including elephant paintings, elephant ivory, mammoth ivory, carvings, clothing, souvenirs and jewellery.
Displays of elephant intelligence and their capabilities can be viewed at the Park Arena and elephants can also be seen painting at selected times daily. The internationally acclaimed Elephant Safari Park is not only a sanctuary for this protected and endangered species, but is a total elephant experience that is not duplicated anywhere else in the world. All the elephants at the park were rescued from deforestation in Central & Southern Sumatra. The park is ideal for all the family and is open 7 days a week.
A World First – Get the Elephant Experience
Park Facilities Include:
- Reception Centre with graphic displays of Elephant history and physiology
- Boutique Gift Shop, featuring a massive range of Elephant related products
- A 200 seat Restaurant & Bar with spectacular views over the lake and park
- Snack Bar & Photo Kiosk
- Museum with 1,000 exhibits and a 15,000 year old Mammoth Skeleton
- Elephant Arena & Painting Display Area
- Ride elephants through the cool forest of Taro
- Touch and hand feed Elephants
- Watch Elephants playful bathing rituals
- Have photos taken with elephants
- Witness live educational shows and Elephant Painting
- Enjoy & learn amazing facts from our information center, museum and from park staff
- Participate in Children’s mini rides
At The Park Prices :
Admission only/No Lunch
Adult IDR 295.000
Child ( 5 – 12 Years) IDR 155.000
Infant under 5 Years IDR 77.000
Family 2 adult & up to 3 children IDR 850.000
Admission & elephant safari ride tour/No lunch
Adult IDR 952.500
Child ( 5 – 12 Years) IDR 652.500
Infant under 5 Years IDR 287.500
Family 2 adult & up to 3 children IDR 2.880.000
Park Opening Hours
- Above price does not include meal and transportation
- Visit elephant park we can combine with Ubud Tour