Without a doubt the Mason Elephant Park is a MUST for visitors to Bali and is the ONLY complete elephant experience in the world – making it truly unique. Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. Elephants can be seen immersing themselves in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other activities. Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, then learn more about the elephant’s ancestry and diversity at the parks historical and graphic displays.
The Mason Elephant Park is set within 4 hectares and has been carefully landscaped to mimic the original habitat of our elephant’s native home in Sumatra. The location in central Bali was also chosen for its colder climate and lush environment, which helps to keep the elephant cool and comfortable in this tranquil landscape.
- Hand Feeding & Encounter
- Elephant Museum & Information Center
- Elephant Art Galery
- Theater Lounge
- Elephant Education Shows
- Elephant Bathing Lake Viewing
- Botanical Garden & Orchid Displays
At the Park price
Admission only :
- Adult Rp 330.000
- Child ( 5 – 12 Years) Rp 175.000
- Infant (4 Years & under) Rp 85.000
- Family ( 2 Adult up to 3 Children) Rp 950.000
Admission & elephant safari ride tour :
- Adult Rp 1.080.000
- Child ( 5 – 12 Years) Rp 825.000
- Infant (4 Years & under) Rp 320.000
- Family ( 2 Adult up to 3 Children) Rp 3.240.000
Park Opening Hours: 8 am-6 pm
- The above price does not include meals and transportation.
extra charge for return hotel transfer Rp 400.000 /Car
- Visit elephant park we can combine with Ubud Tour.