Bali Horse Riding is a horseback riding company based in Saba beach, a black sandy beach stretch 3 km in east part of Denpasar Bali. It provides the exciting Bali horse riding adventures by the best selection of tame and healthy horses to explore the beautiful beach with see breeze blowing and covers the coastal area. It stables are set in the coastal side with tropical plantation surround it and close to the Saba Beach. Your Bali horse riding trail will reach 10 km at the beautiful black sandy beach apposite to the Indian Ocean and at the end of tour.
Explore hidden scenery and experience the thrill of a gallop along the beach with our horse-back excursion along Saba Bay. After a comprehensive safety briefing from our professional guides, you’ll embark on a memorable horse-riding experience over black volcanic sands alongside the crashing waves of this pristine, seldom-visited beach, with the stark cliffs of Nusa Penida Island and the great volcano Gunung Agung in the background.
See the brightly colored jukung boats of the village fishermen and visit the Segara Wilis temple, where offerings are made against the perils of the sea. During the ride you’ll leave the beach to explore gardens of banana, pineapple, bamboo, and alang-alang that forms the roof of traditional Balinese dwellings.
Adult IDR 875.000
Child IDR 675.000
(Minimum 2 Participant)
- Private return hotel transfer..!!
hotel area (Kuta,Seminyak, Legian,Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur,Canggu and Ubud.)
- Professional & experience grooms
- International standard safety equipment
- Refreshment (Soft drink & Cake)
- US$ 150,000 International Insurance Cover
Children : 5 – 12 years old
Adult : 13 – 70 years old
– Safe for Children
– Weight Max 90 kg
Pick Up Time :
08.00 – 08.30 – Depart from hotel
09.15 – 09.30 – Arrive at Saba Stable and registration.
09.30 – 09.45 – Outfit the equipment and safety talk
09.45 – 10.00 – Start riding the horse
11.15 – 11.30 – Finish Riding and get refreshment
11.30 – 11.45 – Transfer back to hotel
13.00 – 13.15 – Arrive at hotel
11.00 – 11.15- Depart from Hotel
12.15 – 12.30- Arrive at Saba Stable and registration.
12.30 – 12.45- Outfit the equipment and safety talk
12.45 – 13.00- Start riding the horse
14.15 – 14.30- Finish ridding and get refreshment
14.30 – 14.45- Transfer back to hotel
16.00 – 16.15- Arrive at hotel.
What to bring :
Sunscreen, camera, sunglasses, long pants, change of clothes, comfortable shoes
- Private car for hotel transfer,meaning that there no other participant will be joining during hotel transfer, only you and your companion.
- Above pick up is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point and will advise after booking confirmation.
- Payment can be settle cash during activities.
- If you wish to cancel your tour, please let us know 24 hours in advance and free cancellation .