Balinese Traditional village tour is designed for the tourist who wants to see the “Real Bali” by getting away from the hectic tourist areas to see amazing culture, beautiful scenery, and typical Balinese daily life including farming, ceremonies, and family compounds.
The village we will visit call Taman Anyar, It is a small village in Mengwi District, approximately 40 minutes’ drive from Kuta . in Taman Anyar village with most of the villagers are a rice farmer. Some of them especially the young generation is working in the tourism industry and also in government service.
Come and Join Us to experience Balinese nature and culture in one day
Adult IDR 650.000
Child IDR 550.000 (3-12 Yrs)
under 3 years old is going for free
- Return Hotel Transfer
- Comfortable air conditioner car
- English speaking driver/guide
- Balinese Lunch
Bali Village Experience Program details
Pick up at the Hotel at 8: 00 am
– Visit Elementary school ( except school holiday)
– Welcoming by Barong dance
– Visit family temple
– Trekking at the rice terrace
– Rice farming experience
– Cooking class of making satay, the desert also offering
– Learn how to make coconut oil and Bali coffee
– Lunch with Local food accompanied by Balinese dance and traditional life music instrument.
Back to hotel at 01.00 pm
Term and Condition:
- Above Price are applicable for pick up at hotel/villa in the main tourist areas such as Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur, Denpasar, Canggu and Ubud.
(Other than above area** will be charged extra for transport)
- We do not require any deposit to confirm your booking and payment we received in cash by IDR direct on the site.
- The minimum participant is two persons.
- If you wish to cancel your tour, please let us know 24 hours in advance and no cancellation fee.
- Our vehicles are Toyota Avanza or Suzuki Apv which is comfortable up to 5 persons.