Nusa Penida is a small island southeast of Bali. The region is comprised of three small islands – Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan. About a forty-minute fast boat ride from Sanur (Bali). The island covers an area of 202.6km sq. The highest point of Puncak Mundi is 524 meters.
Nusa Penida should not be visited as a beach destination, you should visit it for its incredible high coastal cliffs and yet untouched nature. It’s best to organize a Nusa Penida tour with us
Price: IDR 750.000/Person
(min. 2 participants)
- Hotel transfer with a private car
- Fast boat ticket
- Parking fee
- Private tour with a Comfortable air conditioner car
- English-speaking driver/guide
What to bring :
Hat, sun protection, Swimming gear, Camera, and Smile 🙂
Pick up Bali hotel: at 7.00 am – 7.30 am
( to be advised after booking confirmation)
– Reach Sanur port at 8.00 am
The boat leaves Sanur Port at 8.30 am
– Day Tour in Nusa Penida
– Back From Nusa Penida at 4.30 pm
– Reach Sanur Port at 5.20 pm
– Back to Hotel
- Retribution IDR 25.000 for each adult and IDR 15.000 for each child arriving in the District of Nusa Penida. The fees are collected at Nusa Penida’s ports.
- Photospot at Paluang Cliff IDR 30.000/person.
Places of interest will be visited during the day tour to Nusa Penida island :
Broken Beach is exploring this side of the island, known in the local language as Pasih Huug. This is not a beach as such, but rather a sinkhole into the ocean which can be seen from above. The view is quite unlike anything else on the island.
Often called Angel of Nusa Penida is located at Sompang not far from Pasih Huug (broken beach) which is one of the attractions in the village of Bunga Mekar, Nusa Penida Island. The beauty of Angel’s Billabong is visible from the cliffs that are beautiful and have a meeting estuarine water with clear beaches that appear greenish.
Paluang Cliff is another amazing viewpoint and temple that is just a 5-minute drive from the famous Kelingking Cliff on Nusa Penida island. Both Paluang and Kelingking cliffs show you the same thing but with different angles and scenery. It’s an amazing spot
Paradise Beach is now better known as Crystal Bay. Truly the archetypal paradise, this beach has white sands, coconut trees, and green grassy areas perfect for relaxing the afternoon away.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above Tour Prices are applicable for pick up at hotels/villas in the main tourist areas such as Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Central Ubud.
- We do not require any deposit to confirm your booking and payment is received in cash by IDR directly to the driver before starting the trip.
- If you wish to cancel your tour, please let us know 24 hours in advance and no cancellation fee.
- Our vehicles are Toyota Avanza or Suzuki Apv which is comfortable for up to 5 persons.