Nusa Penida is a small island southeast of Bali. The region is comprised of three small islands – Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan. About a forty-minute fast boat ride from Sanur (Bali).The island covers an area of 202.6km sq. The highest point of Puncak Mundi is 524 meters.
Nusa Penida should not be visited as a beach destination, you should visit this it for its incredible high coastal cliffs and yet untouched nature. It’s best to organize a Nusa Penida tour with us
2 Persons : Rp 840.000/Person
3 Persons : Rp 790.000/Person
4 Persons : Rp 740.000/person
5 Persons : Rp 690.000/Person
(min. 2 participants)
- Private Hotel pick up and drop off
- Fast boat ticket ( To Nusa Penida and Back)
- Entrance ticket + Parking fee
- Private tour with Comfortable air conditioner car
- English speaking driver/guide
What to bring :
Hat, sun protection, Swimming gear, Camera and Smile 🙂
Pick up Bali hotel :at 7.00am – 7.30am
( to be advised after booking confirmation)
– Reach Sanur port at 8.00 am
– Boat leave Sanur Port at 8.30 am
– Day Tour in Nusa Penida
– Back From Nusa Penida at 5 pm
– Reach Sanur Port at 5.45 pm
– Reach Bali hotel around 7 pm-8 pm
(depend on hotel location)
Government Tax : Rp 25.000 for each adult and Rp 15.000 for each child arriving in the District of Nusa Penida
The fees are collected on Nusa Penida’s ports.
Places of interest will be visited during this tour:
Exploring this side of the island is Broken Beach, known in local language as Pasih Huug. This is not a beach as such, but rather a sinkhole into the ocean which can be seen from above. The view is quite unlike anything else on the island.
Often called Angel of Nusa Penida is located at Sompang not far from Pasih Huug (broken beach) which is one of the attractions in the village of Bunga Mekar, Nusa Penida Island. The beauty of Angel’s Billabong is visible from the cliffs that are beautiful and have a meeting estuarine water clear beaches that appear greenish.
Paluang coast rarely publicized in the media, so not many tourists are aware of the existence of this beach. However, maybe this is what makes it unique, a wonderful hidden place, where for a moment away from the hustle and bustle of tourist Bali.
Therefore it is a great place to escape the crowds of Bali and relax. Whether it’ s while trekking in the beautiful hills of the island, staring at the limestone cliffs dropping off into the sea.
Paradise Beach which is now better known as Crystal Bay. Truly the archetypal paradise, this beach has white sands, coconut trees and green grassy areas perfect for relaxing the afternoon away. Spot the small temple isolated on the nearby island where the spirits of the ocean reside.
PHOTO GALLERY :
Term and Condition:
- Above Tour Price are applicable for pick up at hotel/villa in the main tourist area such as Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar, Central Ubud, and Canggu.
- We do not require any deposit to confirm your booking and payment we received in cash by IDR direct to the drive before starting the trip.
- If you wish to cancel your tour, please let us know 24 hours in advance and no cancellation fee.
- Our vehicles are Toyota Avanza or Suzuki Apv which is comfortable up to 5 persons.