Nusa Penida is amazing for Snorkeling and seeing the oceanic sunfish (Mola Mola), the majestic Manta Rays that will grow up to 6m in size, which offers amazing experiences for snorkeling at Nusa Penida and there is a 90% chance of seeing and snorkeling with the majestic Manta Rays.
In Manta bay this is where the Manta Ray will come to be cleaned, it also means that you will get to see them, the Manta Rays will come up to the surface or around 5m deep from the surface and because the visibility is always good here, you will be sure to see these majestic fish.
Some days you may see only a single Manta Ray and other days you may see more than 10 at a time.
Once we have played with the Manta Rays, we can head to Crystal Bay for a chance to see an oceanic sunfish (Mola Mola) if they come up to the surface, or head up to the north of the island for the chance to witness the edge of the coral triangle at its best and see some stunning and beautiful soft and hard coral formations
2 Persons :IDR 1.090.000/Person
3 Persons : IDR 1.050.000/Person
4 Persons : IDR 990.000/person
5 Persons : IDR 950.000/Person
(Minimum 2 participant)
- Private Hotel pick up and drop off
- Return Fast boat ticket
- Entrance ticket + Parking fee
- Private tour with Comfortable air conditioner car
- English speaking driver/guide
- Boat and Snorkeling Equipment
Government Tax: IDR 25.000 for each adult and IDR 15.000 for each child arriving in the District of Nusa Penida.
The fees are collected on Nusa Penida’s ports.
What to bring :
Hat, sun protection, Swimming gear, Camera, and Smile 🙂
Pick up Bali hotel : 7.00am-7.30am
( to be advised after booking confirmation)
– Reach Sanur port at 8.00 am
– Boat leaves Sanur Port at 8.30 am
– Reach Nusa Penida at 9.15 am
– Snorkeling and Tour Island of Nusa Penida
– Back From Nusa Penida at 5.00 pm
– Reach Sanur Port at 6.00 pm
– Reach Bali hotel around 7 pm-8 pm
(depend on hotel location)
1. MANTA BAY
2. CRYSTAL BAY
Therefore it is a great place to escape the crowds of Bali and relax. Whether it’s while trekking in the beautiful hills of the island, staring at the limestone cliffs dropping off into the sea.
Exploring this side of the island is Broken Beach, known in the local language as Pasih Huug. This is not a beach as such, but rather a sinkhole into the ocean which can be seen from above. The view is quite unlike anything else on the island.
Often called Angel of Nusa Penida is located at Sompang is not far from Pasih Huug (broken beach). The beauty of Angel’s Billabong is visible from the cliffs that are beautiful and have a meeting estuarine water clear beaches that appear greenish.
Terms and Conditions:
- Above Tour Price are applicable for pick up at hotel/villa in the main tourist area such as ** Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar, and Canggu.
(Other than above area** will be charged extra for transport)
- We do not require any deposit to confirm your booking and payment we received in cash by IDR direct to our driver during activities.
- If you wish to cancel your tour, please let us know 24 hours in advance, and no cancellation fee will apply.
- Our vehicles are Toyota Avanza or Suzuki Apv which is comfortable for up to 5 persons.